With some new tastes added to the range, there are now 15 different flavours of simmer sauces to choose from including: Creamy Chicken Mushroom, Country Chicken, French Chicken, Curried Chicken Vegetable, Cacciatore, Creamy Cheese and Bacon, Parmigiana, Honey Teriyaki, Indian Butter Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Golden Honey Mustard, Stroganoff and Creamy Tandoori. This week I received a selection of fabulous new Chicken Tonight flavours so I was quick to try the Chicken Parmigiana. Most certainly the easiest way to turn a plain chicken schnitzel into something extra tasty. The Golden Honey Mustard is another favourite in our household. Usually the first thing Miss P will say when dinner is served is 'I'm not eating carrots'. I always add some fresh carrot when I'm making Golden Honey Mustard Chicken. I cannot explain why but whenever it is served up they are always the first thing she eats so this is quite often on the dinner menu.
Chicken Tonight simmer sauces are all made in Australia and can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and IGA stores nationally (RRP $3.14). Who feels like Chicken Tonight?
Thanks to Symingtons I have two Chicken Tonight Packs each containing 3 x Chicken Tonight Simmer Sauces and 2 x Hoyts Kiosk Vouchers to giveaway. To enter, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Chicken Tonight Australia on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. In the comments, tell me what your favourite chicken dish to cook is.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Two winners will be selected and will each receive a Chicken Tonight Pack consisting of 3 x Chicken Tonight Simmer Sauces and 2 x Hoyts Kiosk Vouchers.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 31/7/2014 and close at 11:59pm on 21/08/2014. The winners will contacted via email and have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winners will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prize has been claimed.