The event kicked off at 6pm, with plenty of stalls to view while we sipped our wine before the movie began just after 7pm. We then watched the hilarious 'The Other Woman' starring Cameron Diaz. It's been a while since I've seen a movie that made me laugh as much as I did last night. Typical romantic chick flicks are not really my thing so this movie was definitely more my style.
Ladies, if you have not yet experienced 'Chicks at the Flicks' then I highly recommend that you grab some girlfriends and go to the next one. The next event will be held on Wednesday 28th May and will be an advance screening of 'Maleficent'. Tickets are available online and start from $25.
I have a $50 Event Cinema gift card to giveaway to one lucky reader. To enter 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook and tell me in 25 words or less in the comments what your favourite chick flick is and why.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. One winner will be selected and will receive an Event Cinemas gift card to the value of $50.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 17/4/2014 and close at 11:59pm on 8/5/2014. The winner will contacted via email and have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prize has been claimed.
Congratulations to our winner: