I subscribed to Just Kidding magazine and also Just Kidding Junior (aimed at younger readers aged 4 - 6 years) when I first started comping so that my children could also share my newfound hobby. The colouring in competitions keep them busy and they just love flicking through both magazines and finding their favourite characters. They have had some great luck with Just Kidding's competitions and so can you. You can subscribe to Just Kidding magazine for just $27.95 or Just Kidding Junior for just $19.95 for 12 months by visiting iSubscribe.
Just Kidding have also just launched their brand new website. I stopped by to have a sticky beak this week and noticed Miss P's name on the winners list! She will be thrilled when her Smurfs 2 DVD arrives. There is a fantastic competitions section on the site for both editions of the magazine so make sure you check it out. You can also stay up to date with all their latest announcements by following Just Kidding on Facebook.
Entering is simple, just complete the following:
1. Like Just Kidding and Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook. (Please make sure that your privacy settings allow me to see that you have liked both pages for your entry to be valid).
2. Visit the Just Kidding Website and in the comments below tell me in 30 words or less what you love most about their new site and why.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. This is a game of skill. The winners will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Five winners will be selected and will each receive a 12 month subscription to Just Kidding magazine.
4. Entries open on 17/2/2014 and close at 11:59pm on 9/3/2014. The winners will contacted via email and have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prizes have been claimed.
Congratulations to our winners: