Kulcar is a solar powered car ventilator that can reduce your car's internal temperature by up to 10 degrees. I was able to put my very own Kulcar unit to the test this past week. I must say I was very impressed.
Kulcar does not require power or batteries as it operates off it's very own solar panels. Not only does it keep car interior temperatures lower on a hot day, but by actively ventilating the air inside your vehicle it helps get rid of any fumes and chemicals - like the ones omitted by the plastics inside your car when they reach high temperatures.
For more information about Kulcar including how to purchase one visit www.kulcar.com.au.
Thanks to Kulcar Australia I have one of these amazing devices, valued at $129, to give away to one lucky reader. For your chance to win, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Kulcar Australia on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. In the comments, tell me in 25 words or less what you love most about summer and why.
*** Please note that steps 1 & 2 are verified prior to prizes being awarded, so please make sure that the email address you provide to enter the competition is the same one used for your Facebook account and it's settings are public and not private. ***
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are 18 years of age or over.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. One winner will be selected and will receive a Kulcar ventilator valued at $129.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 4/02/2015 and close at 11:59pm on 25/02/2015. The winner will contacted via email and will have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prizes have been claimed.