This beard oil is devastatingly manly with a unique sweet, smoky and sexy scent achieved using a secret combination of our trade mark myrrh, vetiver and sweet orange scent with gentle notes of tobacco, clary sage and black pepper (amongst other things).
All of the Milkman's beard oils are great for beard itch, and they double as a cologne that will linger gently to make you stand out from the crowd.
With Father's Day just around the corner, Milkman Australia will have you covered for the perfect gift. Visit their online store to browse their amazing range of beard care products which can also be purchased from the Shaver Shop. Be sure to follow Milkman's Facebook page so you don't miss any new product announcements.
Thanks to Milkman Australia, I have a bottle of Pole Position Beard Oil valued at $55 to giveaway. Do you have a special beardsman in your life? Well I need to see proof! To enter this competition email a photo (head shot) of the man you'd love to win this for along with your name and address to email@example.com (please type the word 'Milkman' in the subject line). Whether your special someone has an amazing beard that is immaculately kept or one that needs a little TLC I will select the one that stands out to me the most.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are aged 18 years and over.
2. Entries open on 12/8/2015 and close at 11:59pm EST on 2/9/2015.
3. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. Entry to the competition is free.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must email a photo as stated above to firstname.lastname@example.org. The image supplied must be the entrants own work ie a photo which they have taken personally. Upon entering this competition, entrants agree to having their image posted on the Diary of a Comp Queen Facebook page should their image be selected as the winning entry.
6. One winner will be selected and receive a bottle of Pole Position Beard Oil valued at $55 (please note that the prize will not arrive by Father's Day).
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be drawn within 48hrs of the closing date and the winning entry will be announced on the Diary of a Comp Queen Facebook page on 4/9/2015. The prize will be posted to the address supplied at the time of entry. The promoter will not be held responsible if the address supplied is incorrect.