Together, Miss P & I picked out 4 behaviours that we felt she could improve upon - meals, listening, brushing teeth and bath time. While she is capable of feeding & bathing herself and brushing her own teeth, our conversations to ask her to do each one usually goes round and round like this:
Me: Time for a bath....
Piper: In a minute.
Me: No, now.
Piper: In a minute.
Me: No, now!
But now that we have our fabulous little chart, she is quite willing to do as she's asked first time so she can go and give herself a tick. We use the pen included to tick off each behaviour, then if each is ticked off daily Miss P receives a star sticker for her sticker book. Once she receives 5 stickers a bigger reward will be offered.
Well we received the Reward Chart last Friday, and the weekend just gone has been the least stressful weekend I've had in a long time. The Reward Chart, as well as the Weekly Activity Planner and the Daily Routine Chart, can all be purchased for just $24.95 each by visiting www.monkeyandchops.com.
Thanks to Monkey & Chops I have a Reward Chart to give away to one lucky reader. To enter, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Monkey & Chops on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. In the comments, tell me in 25 words or less why you'd love to win this prize.
*** Please note that steps 1 & 2 are verified prior to prizes being awarded, so please make sure that the email address you provide to enter the competition is the same one used for your Facebook account and it's settings are public and not private. ***
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are 18 years of age or over.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. One winner will be selected and will receive a magnetic Reward Chart valued at $24.95.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 24/02/2015 and close at 11:59pm on 17/03/2015. The winner will contacted via email and will have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prizes have been claimed.