All 6 flavours in the Mug Shot range are suitable for vegetarians and contain no artificial colours or preservatives. The best part about them, aside from their great taste, is that each flavour contains less than 3% fat so they will satisfy your hunger and warm up your tummy without adding kilos to it.
Always being on the go during the day I have found that Mug Shots are a great lunch option for me. I rarely eat something hot for lunch as it's too time consuming to do so yet preparing a Mug Shot takes just minutes and is completely fuss free. Available from Coles stores nationally for RRP $1.39, they won't break your budget either.
Thanks to Symingtons I have two Mug Shot Packs each containing 6 x Mug Shot sachets, a mug, spoon and picnic bag to giveaway. To be in the running to win one of these fabulous prize packs, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Mug Shot Australia on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. Please answer the following question in the comments - There are currently six flavours in the Mug Shot range, if you could create a seventh flavour (so there would then be a flavour for each day of the week), what would it be?
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Two winners will be selected and will each receive a Mug Shot Pack as pictured above.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 24/7/2014 and close at 11:59pm on 14/08/2014. The winners will contacted via email and have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winners will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prize has been claimed.
Congratulations to the winners: