Watch classic nursery rhyme characters magically come to life as the pages of the storybook are turned in this exciting new production, 'Once Upon A Time'. Join Jemima, Big Ted, Little Ted and Humpty as they travel through an enchanting adventure filled with stories, songs and dance.
As with all Play School's concerts, 'Once Upon A Time' is hosted by two Play School presenters, along with the real stars of the show: the toys.
Everything in the live concert is carefully created with pre-school children's development in mind. The songs are designed to inspire movement, complimented by quiet times to encourage children to watch and listen. The familiarity of the material, and the presenters combined, totally captivate the young audience with loads of participation, imagination and joy.
Play School is Australia's longest running children's television program. The show's transition from behind the television to live on stage is designed to entertain, educate and enliven pre-schoolers and parents alike. Play School is broadcast 7 days a week, 4 times daily on weekdays and twice daily on weekends, on ABC4Kids.
Join Jemima and friends in 'Once Upon A Time', on sale now. For ticketing information visit www.kidspromotions.com.au.
Thanks to Kids Promotions, I have two amazing Play School Prize packs to give away. Each pack includes a family pass to Play School Live In Concert, a DVD and a book. To enter, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Kids Promotions on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. In the comments, tell me in 25 words or less who your pre-schooler's favourite Play School character or host is and why.
*** Please note that steps 1 & 2 are verified prior to prizes being awarded, so please make sure that the email address you provide to enter the competition is the same one used for your Facebook account and it's settings are public and not private. ***
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are 18 years of age or over.
2. This is a game of skill. The winners will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Two winners will be selected and will each receive a Play School prize pack including a family pass to 'Once Upon A Time', a DVD and a book. Each pack is valued at $100.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 31/01/2015 and close at 11:59pm on 15/02/2015. The winners will contacted via email and will have 48 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winners will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prizes have been claimed.