Last week, thanks to Radiant, I received a bottle of their Colour Guard Laundry Liquid to test and review. Now, because hubby usually does the laundry in our household (well not usually - always), I had no idea how to use our washing machine. I thought I could get away with observing him use Radiant and then write my review based on the results. Nope, I was told 'your review - your turn to do the washing!'. Luckily hubby was on hand to give me some instructions. The first thing I noticed on the bottle were the words 'NO SORT'. For a clueless washer like me, this laundry liquid seemed perfect. No sorting required so in went the colours with the whites.
I was let off the hook when it came time to hang the laundry out to dry......and bring it in.......and fold it - yep, my hubby's definitely a keeper. I must say I was very happy with the results. No colour runs, no residue just fresh, clean, vibrant clothes.
Thanks to Radiant, I have a $50 Big W gift card to giveaway to one lucky reader. To enter please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Radiant on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. In the comments, tell me what 'torture test' you would put your clothes through in order to test Radiant Laundry Liquid.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. One winner will be selected and will receive a Big W gift card valued at $50.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 1/7/2014 and close at 11:59pm on 25/7/2014. The winner will contacted via email and have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prize has been claimed.
Congratulations to the winner: