One thing's for sure though, thanks to Smash Enterprises, I'll have school lunches all sorted. We received a box of Smash goodies last week and the kids just love them (and so does mum!). The Novelty Lunch Bags caught their attention straight away - they are pretty cute. My personal favourites were the items from the Nude Food Movers range. The Rubbish Free Lunchbox, Triple Snack Tube and Wrap n Roll are so practical and they help reduce unnecessary waste. They also help save money as now there's no need for zip lock bags, sandwich bags or cling wrap when preparing school or work lunches. Plus we all know we pay twice as much for foods which are sold in 'share packs', so by using Smash Snack Tubes and Snack Boxes you can save by buying regular packs and setting your own portion sizes for your children - more for big kids and less for little kids.
Smash products are not only perfect for school lunches but are a convenient way to pack a snack whenever you are out and about. This way you can pre pack something healthy to stop yourself from being tempted by fast food when you're on the go. We took our Smash products to the movies on the weekend and instead of snacking on popcorn, choc tops and soft drink we enjoyed fresh fruit, nuts and water - ok, we might have indulged on a few Maltesers as well.
For information on where to purchase Smash products make sure you visit their website.
Thanks to Smash Enterprises I have an amazing pack full of Smash goodies to give away to one lucky reader. The pack includes:
1 x Novelty Lunch Bag
1x Nude Food Movers Rubbish Free Lunchbox
1x Nude Food Movers Triple Snack Tube
1x Nude Food Movers Wrap n Roll
1x Stealth 750ml Drink Bottle - Limited Edition
To enter, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Smash Enterprises and Nude Food Movers on Facebook.
2. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
3. In the comments tell me if you won this prize, what awesome lunch would you pack your little one for school?
*** Please note that steps 1 & 2 are verified prior to prizes being awarded, so please make sure that the email address you provide to enter the competition is the same one used for your Facebook account and it's settings are public and not private. ***
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are 18 years of age or over.
2. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. One winner will be selected and will receive a Smash Pack as outlined above valued at $50.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 26/01/2015 and close at 11:59pm on 15/02/2015. The winner will contacted via email and will have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prize has been claimed.