ZOOB has 5 different pieces that snap together 20 ways. It’s a simple, yet incredibly versatile building system. It captures dynamic movement, unlike traditional “stacking” or “hub & spoke” construction sets.
Appealing to boys and girls it assists children with spatial problem solving & motor skills. There is no need for special pieces or bases and no limitations on what kids can build – from dinosaurs and abstract shapes to DNA and geometric objects.
Items from the ZOOB range can be purchased from Toys 'R' Us stores nationally.
I have two amazing ZOOB prize packs to giveaway to some very lucky compers. Each pack includes:
1 x ZOOB 75 Piece Box
1 x ZOOB 125 Piece Box
1 x ZOOB Mobile Car Designer Kit
For your chance to win, please complete the following:
1. 'Like' Diary of a Comp Queen on Facebook.
2. 'Like' U Games Australia on Facebook.
3. In the comments, tell me the first thing your child would make with ZOOB and why.
*** Please note that steps 1 & 2 are verified prior to prizes being awarded, so please make sure that the email address you provide to enter the competition is the same one used for your Facebook account and it's settings are public and not private. ***
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are 18 years of age or over.
2. This is a game of skill. The winners will be selected based on originality and creative merit. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Two winners will be selected and will each receive a ZOOB prize pack as outlined above each valued at $135.
4. One entry permitted per person.
5. Entries open on 2/02/2015 and close at 11:59pm on 22/02/2015. The winners will contacted via email and will have 72 hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn. The winners will be announced on www.compqueen.com.au once the prizes have been claimed.